JOIN OUR SUMMER STAFF
DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Take another step into God’s calling for your life by drawing closer to him this summer through our summer staff program.
Our summer staff program is built for college-aged students to serve in key areas of camp during the summer. This program lasts all summer (late May through beginning of August) and is a paid position.
Summer staff serve in a variety of ways, including:
- Leading recreation activities
- Speaking on-stage during session games and activities
- Serving as counselors for campers
- Working in logistics, facilities prep, and event preparation
- Serving meals in our dining hall
- Creating graphics/video for social media and other online outlets
- Taking photos
- Preparing and assisting in execution of main session programming
- Leading a group of interns who serve for one week terms
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.